Loading...

Best Parenting Quotes

Great parenting quotes are a great way to inspire ourselves as parents.
As you may know, I love quotes (and if you’ve had a chance to read my book or my life coaching website, you know). Since I was young, I believed that the quotes we choose to adopt help us plant thoughts in our mind. If we choose inspiring, motivating and encouraging quotes, we develop have an inspiring, motivating and encouraging mindset. If we choose sarcastic, pessimistic and disappointed quotes, we will have exactly what we bargained for.
Quotes are affirmations we want to believe in
– Ronit Baras
What we believe about our parenting has a direct impact on our family life. We manifest our beliefs to create the reality we believe we live in. I read many of the quotes I find over and over again, until they become part of me.
I have collected the quotes that I love about parenting and I have carefully chosen the ones I believe appropriate for parents and parenting. Remember, some quotes may seem funny, but they may not be good to believe in. I have written them in no particular order. They are just ones that I feel are precious.
I hope the parenting quotes on this list inspire, motivate and encourage you on your parenting journey. Pick the ones you like and read them over and over until you feel they are a part of you.

My Top Parenting quotes

Having children makes you no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist
– Michael Levine
There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings
– Hodding Carter
Parents need to fill a child’s bucket of self-esteem so high that the rest of the world can’t poke enough holes to drain it dry
– Alvin Price
A mother understands what a child does not say
– Jewish Proverb
The more people have studied different methods of bringing up children, the more they have come to the conclusion that what good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is the best after all
– Benjamin Spock
Never fear spoiling children by making them too happy. Happiness is the atmosphere in which all good affections grow
– Thomas Bray
Father and child holding handsIf a child is to keep his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in
– Rachel Carson
I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it
– Harry S. Truman
I talk and talk and talk, and I haven’t taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week
– Mario Cuomo
Your children need your presence more than your presents
– Jesse Jackson
We are apt to forget that children watch examples better than they listen to preaching
– Roy L. Smith
My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it
– Clarence Budinton Kelland
When You Thought I Wasn’t Looking
– Unknown
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you hang up my first painting on the refrigerator, and I wanted to paint another one.
Parents with little childWhen you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you feed a stray cat, and I thought it was good to be kind to animals.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw you make my favorite cake for me, and I knew that little things are special things.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I heard you say a prayer, and I believed there is a God I could always talk to.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I felt you kiss me goodnight, and I felt loved.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I saw that you cared, and I wanted to be everything that I could be.
When you thought I wasn’t looking, I LOOKED… and wanted to say thanks for all the things I saw when you thought I wasn’t looking.
There is always a moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in
– Graham Green
The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them
– Frank A. Clark
All children behave as well as they are treated
– Anonymous
Mother with boy and girlStop trying to perfect your child, but keep trying to perfect your relationship with him
– Dr. Henker
Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next generation
– C. Everett Koop
Praise your children openly, reprehend them secretly
– W. Cecil
It is better to bind your children to you by a feeling of respect and by gentleness than by fear
– Terence
To understand your parents’ love you must raise children yourself
– Chinese Proverb
The best way to make children good is to make them happy
– Oscar Wilde
To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today
– Anonymous
Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be
– David Bly
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother, and the most important thing a mother can do for her children is to love their father
– Anonymous
There is no point in being grown up if you can’t be childish sometimes
– Dr. Who
A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be
– Lion
Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother
– Lin Yutang
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for
– Anonymous
Children Learn What They Live
– Dorothy Law Neite
If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.
Father with daughterIf a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy.
If a child learns to feel shame, he learns to feel guilty.
If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient.
If a child lives with encouragement he learns confidence.
If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate.
If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice.
If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith.
If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself.
If a child lives with acceptance and friendship, he learns to find love in the world.
God could not be everywhere, and therefore he created mothers
– Jewish proverb
The child of a tiger is a tiger
– Haitian proverb
And my final parenting quote:
Creativity, flexibility, tolerance and love are natural states of mind and our purpose is to nurture them to full blossom
– Ronit Baras (from the book “Be Special, Be Yourself for Teenagers“)
I hope you find strength in the wisdom of these parenting quotes and adopt the ones that you feel you need to make your parenting happy.
Happy parenting is the #1 tool for raising happy kids!
Ronit.i hope u enjoy it.@mercyefido

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

SPONSORED ADS

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *